- Roundtrip Air from BWI to Montrose Airport
- Roundtrip private coach to Telluride (scenic 66 miles / 1 ½ hours)
- 7 Nights lodging at "Telluride Mountain Lodge" (located on the mountain) Amazing slope side condo/suites ski in ski out with outdoor hot tub, sauna, heated swimming pool, fireplace, balconies, washer/dryer, and more. Free WiFi, Ski Lockers and free Shuttle.
- "5 out of 6 day" lift ticket (xtra day $60. And seniors $54)
- Telluride Mountain Tour Orientation
- 1 Group Dinner
- Jimmy Buffet Party Last Round Up BYOB party
- Senior 65+ $1965
Sign Up Information:
To reserve your space, a deposit of $250.00 will be accepted on or after June 17th. Make checks payable to: BSC-Destination
to print a sign up sheet for this trip, or go to our Forms
page. Mail the completed form to the trip leader:
- Vertical Drop: 4,425 ft.
- Top Elevation: 12,750 ft.
- Lifts: 18 total, 2 high speed gondolas, 7 high-speed quads, 1 fixed quad, 2 triples, 2 doubles, 2 surface lifts, and 2 magic carpet
- Trails: 127
- Skiable Acres: 2,000
- Annual Snowfall: 309 inches
Telluride sits in a box canyon. Steep forested mountains and cliffs surround it, with Bridal Veil Falls at the head of the canyon. Numerous weathered ruins of old mining operations dot the hillsides. A free gondola connects the town with its companion town, Mountain Village, Colorado, at the base of the ski area. Telluride and the surrounding area have featured prominently in pop culture. It is the subject of several popular songs. It is especially known for its ski resort and slopes during the winter as well as an extensive festival schedule during the summer.
The Telluride Historic District, which includes a significant portion of the town, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is also one of Colorado's 20 National Historic Landmarks. The town population was 2,221 in the 2000 United States Census.